- Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered game board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world’s most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in parks, clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. This game can be enjoyed at any age.
- Activity that is loads of fun and work for your child’s brain
- Teach important social skills, such as communicating verbally, sharing, waiting, taking turns, and enjoying interaction with others
- Foster the ability to focus, and lengthen your child’s attention span by encouraging the completion of an exciting, enjoyable game.
- This board game will help you learn strategies, tactics and trick